Term: August 1, 2015 through June 1, 2016. Part time position requiring approximately 5-10 hours per week.
Home Base: Position can be located anywhere in the United States.
- College degree in or currently enrolled in communications, journalism, etc.
- 4-H or FFA background
- Highly proficient in social media
- Writing and grammar skills
- Highly creative
- Independent and strong work ethic
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Create memes
- Manage and edit content for AgriCorps Blog
- Push content to online media sources
- Write and develop AgriCorps newsletter
Date: If interested, email your resume to Trent McKnight by July 17 with “AgriCorps Communications Intern” in the subject line.